Monday 9 September 2013

是什么让我遇见这样的你

ahhhh finally its readddyyy!

Remember my previous post on saying that i was doing this song for homework? hehe..  this was why i had to go listen to this song and learn how to sing it. heh..

Hope that you guys like my version of this song!

Today's a very special day to me simply cause its 9th of Sept, haha.. cause i love the number 9! so hopefully this would bring me some luck..!





Many special thanks to my very talented fren, Jed who has helped me so much  and pushing me for this..hahaa.. He was the one who gave alot of directions as to how the song is to be sung, how the video should be made and all.. many thanks to you! without you, there will be no this, at all! thank you for all the encouragement you have given me, and all the the "Secret" that you have been sharing with me.. we have the same amount of passion and you know and i know how much we love it... im glad that i have you as a fren!:)

And of course to Clef! thank you my very talented keyboardist and sound engineer..thank you for spending so much time on doing this for me, despite your ultra busy schedule. know your probably wont be reading this, but i really do hope that your music will make it big one day, in fact, its on its way! :) and i truly believe that you can!

真的感激不尽。
i feel very fortunate really, that i have friends who knows and understands how i feel towards this passion of ours.

For never giving up!

Karen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment