Friday 30 August 2013

First company bowling session~

Just realised that i hardly share much of my personal life on my blog, has always been lots of music and sharing posts. haha.

Today's Friday! and my place is pretty quiet today and so i have decided to blog about what happened last night~

Yesterday night was our first Song Zu Outing! Well, not exactly the first cause we have had like dinners together like xmas dinners and all, but this was the one i helped to organise and its more of an unofficial, fun outing, with no special reason of why we organised it. lol. if you get what i mean.

It has been a sssssuupppperrr long time since i have bowled, definitely more than 5 years? hahaa..cant even remember when was my last time, but i think it was at Marina Square's bowling alley. We went over to Kallang's Bowl yesterday as Msq was fully reserved :/

Turned out that it was not too bad, food and drinks were served, and we could drink on the lanes (this is more for my boss, whose first question to me was if he could drink while playing -_-) haha.  Peeps who know me of course would know that im not a drinker (i.e. a bad drinker too). haha. So i had root beer and passionfruit tea, but thats not the point.haha.. My boss caught me drinking the passionfruit tea though, while he was looking through the bill for yesterday, got "scolded" for it, but that's him. ok, enough about my boss. haha.

here's some pics of my colleagues and I!



My boss in black the one with specs~



]
Super duper cute baby jazz!




It was a fun fun night despite the times that i threw my bowling ball into the gutter..haha..but i got better okies! Had three games and i was tired out max.Signs of growing old, sigh... lol.

Maybe i will start to fall in love with bowling. haha..friends reading can jio me if you want to go bowling and looking for khakis k! xD

Okies, till next time!

Am really looking forward to Ark tonight! just how i would for every friday!


会过去的。

No comments:

Post a Comment