Sunday 7 July 2013

Youth Affairs 青年达人Show

Hello everybody

Its been so loooongg since i have decided to join a competition omg.

The last time i joined, was probably 2 years ago? i really cant rem. 

This time round, it was really a last minute decision to join this competition held by the Youth Affairs, and its called the 青年达人Show, which i seriously think, im no longer as  青年 soon.lolol.

My competitiors includes like lion dancers, choir, magician and all, so its not really a singing competition. Dont think my chance of winning is that high, really...but guess its good to in a way that its for the experience and all and its gonna be at Vivo's amphitheatre! So kinda excited to stand on the big big stage. Guess im gonna treat it like a performance and as a gathering with my fellow ark singer frens as well as they are joining too!

Please help me click on the links below, and help me and my ark frens, and like our pictures please?


For me :)

For my dear ark singer, Mervyn!

For Jeff too! xx
wish us all the best okokies..!
 
xx, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment