Wednesday 29 January 2014

Cause i feel like bloggging~


i have not forgotten this little space of mine..

And all of sudden i just have this urge to blog, weird i know. haha..

to whoever is reading this, my friend, a stranger, i want to thank you for reading this and for staying with me on this site. 

i just feel like penning down my thoughts of what has happened to me recently, and yes, i can't put down names, cause ill keep secrets to death (if i have to).And i just want to share this cause it is/was a very precious lesson learnt.

Sounds serious eh, haha..  but I'm fine,:) at least for now. and hopefully everything will be so eventually even maybe one year down the road.

How do you choose who to trust in life?

Your family, yes, definitely.

Friends?, depends on how close you are?

And what about colleagues, or even someone whom you respect a lot, like a teacher, your boss?

I guess there has always been this flaw in me that i have been reluctant to admit it. i thought that the way i am to people, will always be right. You can't be that wrong when you are using your heart to think and do stuff. My simple logic was: If you trust me, i will trust you. As simple as that.

So recently the incident that happened to me, opened my eyes. I have to learn to protect myself even more, cause you can never be sure of what other people are thinking. People act and behave differently from you, and this is something that i have to stop using my brain to think of excuses for their actions. They are not what you deem them to be. Always have that safety line of protection, before you put in your whole heart to help that particular person.

And to put it simply, it doesn't mean that when people are nice to you, you have to be 100%nice to them back, and give in to whatever requests or favours they need from you. Do not be soft-hearted, just like idiot me. zzz. I was dumb enough to trust someone wholeheartedly, when in fact when i thought back, i hardly know this person. which is f-ing scary btw. Everyone around has given me a lecture, and till to the very last minute, can you believe it, i was still nice to this person, who has been eating me inside out gradually with her thoughts, her actions, her blah blah blah, everything.

I will never look at this person ever the same way again, its impossible. And i will still be very veryx10000 wary of her. 


我应该要醒了,

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment